Monday, April 16, 2012

100% Admission Rate!

from: fc@gmail.com
to: Transcend Admissions Consultants <transcendadmissions@gmail.com>
date: Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 9:38 AM
subject: summary
mailed-by: gmail.com

Hi David,

I wanted to update you on some exciting recent news: I have been taken off the waitlist and admitted to the Northwestern University Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) program!  That means I had a 100% admission rate for the four schools we worked together on (Duke MBA, Georgetown MBA, Indiana MBAand Northwestern IMC)  :)  

I want to express my gratitude for the hard work that you and Frances put in on my case. I could not have asked for a more dedicated and enthusiastic team. My essays were obviously very strong and caught Adcom's attention, and I felt well-prepared for my interviews. The best part is that you kept the original tone of my essays but made them more complete and sophisticated, presenting the “true me” in a much smarter way. I appreciate that a lot! Your constructive suggestions and warm feedback have always been helpful and comforting during the anxious application process. As you know, I was not very confidentat the beginning of the admissions process, but thanks to Transcend Admissions Consultant's support and encouragement, I have truly exceeded my wildest expectations!

Cheers!

F.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment